Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm a lifer!

I have been on a "stay" cation these past 2 weeks. I have had a lot of trouble being true to the weight loss thing. Hope this isn't a look at retirement. Anyway, first week I swam everyday! Results - 3 lb. + weight loss. This week, can't say the same. Don't have any idea about the poundage but I'll tell you, I have struggled with staying on program and can't swim.....got crazy and got some more "body art" and have to wait a week to get back in the pool. Cross your fingers. BUT, like the title of this bit said, I'm in it for LIFE. One week will not discourage me! I will committ to doing the best that I can, with what I have. And like I told a dear friend of mine, I have a really BIG backer guiding me! Glory to you dear GOD! Let's hope the news on Sunday won't be too overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment